Re: How to drop DML queue in context server?

From: kamie McGlynn <kamie_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/12/08

Actually Rod,
it is exactly how Oracle recomends that you do it. Even to the point of truncating those tables. If you submitted this job as a batch job through the Context Admin utility you also need to execute dbms_job.delete to delete the job otherwise it will forever stay in the job cue and will never stop running.

--kamie