Oracle NCA problem..Anybody done this ??? Help ??

From: <bullwinkle_at_the_Throes_of_Abstraction>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 23:20:46 -0600

Hi Gang;

We are currently in the testing stage before deploying the Oracle NCA 3 tier architecture..

We are using NT servers as the Application servers running Oracle WebServer version 3.0.

It's basically a Web Listener & a Web Request Broker..

We have 3 App Servers of which one acts as a Metrics Polling server handing over

the next connection to the least loaded Server thru the simple HTML Dynamic server Tags..

BTW, this dynamic HTML page is generated by a Cartidge..

On the Client side, it requires JDK 1.1.5..

Launching the Appletviewr from the NT console works fine & brings-up

the Orackle Sign-On screen..

But Trying this within the Netscape v4.06+ comes back with the following errors

in the Java Console:

#Error: Invalid Hash of this JAR entry (-7882)
# jar file:C;\TEMP\jzipETQT.TMP
# path: oracle/ewt/EwtComponent$Validater.class
#Error:Corrupt JAR file(-7889)
# jar file:C;\TEMP\jzipETQT.TMP
# path: C;\TEMP\jzipETQT.TMP
#Error :loading of signatures has failed(-1)
# jar file:C;\TEMP\jzipETQT.TMP
# path: /oq-java/
#Security Exceprtion: cannot define package:java.awt.datatransfer
#Security Exceprtion: cannot define package:java.awt.datatransfer
#Applet exception: exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
java/awt/datatransfer/ClipboardOwner

    java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
java/awt/datatransfer/ClipboardOwner

Also, I made sure I ran the Oracle Appscert.bat to comply w/ the Certificates..

Anybody has any idea ?

As I am rather fresh on the JAVA,, I need someone's help..

Please advise at jpseo_at_yahoo.com
or at jpseo_at_pro-ns.net

Thanks.. Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 23:20:46 CST