Re: Cascade delete

From: Nicolas Bronke <NBronke_at_t-online.de>
Date: 8 Dec 1998 16:43:08 GMT

As I know is cascade a part of a reference constraint like

ALTER TABLE CHILD
  ADD CONSTRAINT XXX_FK_FX FOREIGN KEY (XXX)       REFERENCES MASTER ON DELETE CASCADE; Now you only have to delete records in your master table and every depending child-record will be deleted also.

Regards
Nicolas Bronke

Steven schrieb in Nachricht <366DCF51.56F0AF7C_at_pacific.net.sg>...