oracle stored procs with informix

From: Sandra Ward <sandraw_at_peregrine.ie>
Date: 8 Dec 98 09:25:44 GMT

Is there any way possible for a pl/sql stored procedure to somehow access data from an informix table. We are running a GUI application which interacts with an oracle database on NT and we now need to also take data from an informix table at the oracle stored procedure level. I need urgent advice on this.
TIA
Sandra Received on Tue Dec 08 1998 - 03:25:44 CST