December Georgia Oracle User Group Meeting

From: Daniel P. Looby <iasysdl_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: 1998/12/07

The December Georgia Oracle User Group meeting will be held on Dec. 10, 1998 starting at 7:00 PM at the Oracle Offices. NOTE CHANGE OF LOCATION FOR THE DECEMBER MEETING! The presentation this month will be by Oracle Consulting. Our host is David Barrack of Oracle Consulting. Oracle will have individuals present to answer questions on the following subjects: Oracle 8, Oracle 8i, E-commerce and Data Warehousing.

Directions: From I-285, turn north on Highway 400, heading north for 1.4 miles. Bear right onto the off-ramp to ABERNATHY RD. Continue on ABERNATHY RD heading east for 0.5 miles to Oracle Corporation. Oracle is located at 1100 Abernathy Road. The usergroup meeting will be held on the 11th floor.

Oracle Consulting will be providing food, drink and door prizes. Be sure to bring along a business card. So that we can still get an idea on headcount please RSVP to dan.looby_at_oit.gatech.edu or by calling 404-894-9587.

Dan

--
Daniel Looby                    Members of the Bathroom Reader's Institute sit
631 Cherry Street NW              firmly for what they believe in!