Re: How do I switch from M$ to Oracle products?

From: <otierney_at_freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Date: 1998/12/07

> > I'm ready to divorce myself from VB/Windows/MS-SQL and embrace
> > Linux/Oracle8/Developer2000. Any suggestions?
> >
> > - Bill

Note that the team I am working in has released and is maintaining a free tool to convert from SqlServer6.5 to Oracle 8.0.5, Oracle Migration Workbench, you may need to register for the Oracle Technology Network to get the tool. http://www.oracle.com/st/o8collateral/html/o8migratebench.html

Turloch O'Tierney

--
Oracle,
Migration and Technology Group,