Re: Need To Dummy-Down Oracle

From: Michael Smith <mds_at_teleport.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 03:22:42 GMT

I am aware of that, but Mr. Stone originally said that he was accessing the database through a PowerBuilder application. That would seem to indicate that users are updating the tables, which made it sound like this is probably not a situation where constaints are disabled, some maintenance process is executed, and then constraints are enabled again.