Learning Oracle

From: Sam Thigpen <sthigpen_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 21:04:44 GMT

I'm currently a UNIX Sys Admin with a strong interest in learning Oracle and becoming a DBA as well. I live in San Francisco, and was thinking of taking some Berkeley extension classes to get me started. Does anyone have any advice?

--

Sam Thigpen                             sthigpen_at_taos.com
Taos Mountain Consulting Received on Mon Dec 07 1998 - 15:04:44 CST