Re: Trigger Help

From: clifford buetikofer <clifford_buetikofer_at_merck.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 13:31:23 -0500

My 2 Cents...

A while back someone gave me this SQL snippet to get the OSUser:

Oracle 7.3.2

select osuser from user_session where audsid = USERENV('SESSIONID');

Oracle 8.0.4

select osuser from aps_session where audsid = USERENV('SESSIONID');

Cliff

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.