Re: OCP Practice (and possible actual) tests

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 15:29:46 GMT

Well, none of the references in the SQL or Program Units practice tests match anything from training classes I've had at Oracle. So, I've just been using the Oracle manuals, the O'Reilly PL/SQL books, and doing the practice tests with Oracle up and taking the exhibits from the questions and actually doing them...

I suspect if you're new enough to Oracle to have taken the training recently (like THIS year) the references MAY match the books from the training classes. I had the Intro and SQL and Forms classes a couple years ago, so they don't seem to match...