User views: DBA_USER, V and $ tables, data definition language.

From: christoph erdt <cherdt_at_mci2000.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 06:45:49 GMT

I just installed Oracle 8 enterprise 30 day demo CD from Oracle for the purpose of learning ahead of upcoming DBA class and I am lost since i cannot find the command line to be able to display the views or tables nor can I find any icon that would allow me to practice commands like : create, autoextend, maxlogfiles , maxlogmembers etc.

can someone tell me what to do to find the commandline...thanks Received on Mon Dec 07 1998 - 00:45:49 CST