Re: Need To Dummy-Down Oracle

From: Barbara Kennedy <barbken_at_teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 19:12:14 GMT

Ahh... the following query will give you a problem select emp_id,first name, city from employee, address where employee.emp_id=address.emp_id;
this won't
select e.emp_id,first name, city from employee e, address a where e.emp_id=a.emp_id;
or
select employee.emp_id,first name, city from employee, address where employee.emp_id=address.emp_id;
Jim