Help on Oracle Auditing

From: Li Cui <692930_at_ican.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 22:19:09 -0800

Hello,

I am vry new on Oracle and I get a problem from one of our clients. They think their data has been changed and want to find a way to trace what happened in the past. They want to trace the SQL commands used in the past. Could anyone in this group tell what I have to do to trace the past commands in Oracle? We use Oracle Server 7.3 and VB 4. Your help will be highly apppreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Li Received on Sat Dec 05 1998 - 00:19:09 CST