Error Installing Context Cartridge....

From: Andrew Whitehead <bgates73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 08:37:27 +1000

Hi,

This is my first post here.

Our company has purchased Oracle8 Enterprise Edition for Windows NT. When installing on NT Server, a dialog box appears asking to select which cartridges should be installed. When i select Context Cartridge it starts installing and then returns this error message:

'ctxmid.vrf (523) 'Atom' expected when '{' found'.

I am not sure what is happening here. Any help would be much appreciated.

AW. Received on Fri Dec 04 1998 - 16:37:27 CST