Oracle DBA Needed

From: <jobs_at_chipshot.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 20:46:00 GMT

I am writing regarding employment opportunities available with our firm, Chip Shot Golf. We’re located here in the Silicon Valley and are a 3 year old start up company. We’ve been profiled in USA Today and Red Herring as well as CBS Marketwatch to name a few . Will be on Yahoo in the coming months along with AOL.

I want to speak with you about an opening we currently have. Please call me at 408 731-3701

Thank you,
Michael McCain
Recruiter
Chip Shot Golf – “ The Internet’s largest retailer of custom built golf equipment ”
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
Develop back end e- commerce systems. Requires experience in managing Oracle databases. Must have architected and designed within unix environment. Knowledge and implementation of performance tuning and configuration. Experienced with implementation of Manufacturing, MRP, Inventory, Finance, Marketing . Extensive data modeling and database design . Must have performed DBA functions such as performance tuning and database configuration. Able to use unix , shell scripting and/or perl for database administration . Required Experience : Data Modeling, OOD ( OBJECT ORIENTED DESIGN) HARDWARE : Sun micro systems workstations and servers. REQUIRED EXPERIENCE Data Modeling, OOD(object oriented design) Knowledge of E - Commerce, Shell Scripting, Ability to manage multiple databases. Interested in MRP/ERP applications.