Need Oracle 7.3.3 Client files

From: <nozaki_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 23:11:37 GMT

Hi:

I am trying to install a product (Remedy ARS) that needs an Oracle 7.3.3 client (SQL*Net 2.3.4 & TCP/IP Protocol Adapter 2.3.4) for SPARC Solaris 2.6.

But I only have the Oracle 8 CD, and my maintenance contract with Oracle is under negotiation (lawyers!).

Is there a simple (and fast) way to get the files needed to install these components?
And how could I make the Oracle Installer use these files?

Thanks in advance!