How to get the text of a view ?

From: <emmguyot_at_altavista.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 21:27:12 GMT

In order to modifiy a view, I need to get back to text that was used to create the view. With it, I could modify the view.

I found a table, something like dba_views, but I can't see the whole text.

Thanks for you help

8 Rue des Montées              | Phone     : [33] (0)2 38 56 42 72
45100 Orléans                  | Email     : emmguyot_at_altavista.net