Oracle Development w/ Motorola

From: <LNM009_at_email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 21:07:22 GMT

The Internet and Networking Group of Motorola develops and builds a full range of broadband multimedia communications products, such as frame relay access devices, cable modems and routers, soft modems and other broadband networking devices. We're located just 30 miles South of Boston, MA.

Our Information Technology group is seeking Oracle Applications Developers to drive our Oracle implementation. In addition, we are: * in the process of replacing legacy systems with all new Oracle applications. * going live with Release 10 in Q1-99, and upgrading to Release 11 by Q-99. * now building the IT group & systems to support several years of enhancements. * adding staff as a result of growth.

Top skills needed: 1. Oracle Applications: MRP, ERP, Suppply Chain Planning, Purchasing, Inventory, Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, WIP, BOM/Engineering. 2. Oracle Database Development Tools: SQL*Plus, Oracle Developer/2000 tools, PL/SQL, Report Designer, Forms Designer, triggers, & views. 3. UNIX & Shell programming experience 4. Project management skills, EDI experience beneficial.

Motorola is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V