Re: Can't get data displayed when a form is started

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 16:37:11 +0000

WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE is the best choice and should work. Make sure that your cursor is in the correct block before calling EXECUTE_QUERY - use GO_BLOCK(block_name) rather than relying on the block order which some eager developer might just change the next time the form is maintained ;-)

Regards

Nick