help update tables from join

From: Kevin <hertzler_at_erols.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 07:36:40 -0500

I am creating a join like this:

Select *
From table_x t1, table_y t2
Where t1.name=t2.name AND t1.id=t2.id AND t1.id=xxx

The data is retrieved from the tables but I can not update the tables. The vbscript logic works as long as I do not join tables.

Is it possible to update two tables at once?

This application is using ASP/VBScript and ODBC.

Thanks

Kevin Received on Thu Dec 03 1998 - 06:36:40 CST