Calling C functions from Oracle Developer Studio

From: Thomas Mantay <mantay_at_informatik.uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 10:02:37 +0100

Hi all,

I am using the Oracle Developer Studio and I am trying to call a C function from it which does not belong to any of the standard C libraries, but to a library I have written myself. However, this does not work. What do I have to do to get ODS call my C function?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Thomas Mantay

--
Dipl.-Inform. Thomas Mantay
Artificial Intelligence Lab (LKI)

Vogt-Kölln-Str. 30              Fax:    +49 40 5494 2572
D-22527 Hamburg                 E-Mail:
mantay_at_informatik.uni-hamburg.de Received on Thu Dec 03 1998 - 03:02:37 CST