Re: DB table viewer and data entry app across all main RDBMS??

From: <schirra_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/12/02

In article <7444sq$6ga$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>,   allensb_at_acm.org wrote:
> In article <73v270$grd$1_at_plug.news.pipex.net>,
> "davout" <davout_at_dial.pipex.com> wrote:
> > Can anybody recommend a DB tool that supports the following...
> >
> > * Provides generic data query access to all main RDBMS like Oracle, Sybase
> > and SQL-Server
> > * Uses a grid interface to display SQL results
> > * Allows record insert, update and deletion via a grid style interface
> > * Can produce ER diagrams.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > .... davout

Hello

You are looking for our DB software : we got it

Download now DataConnector on our web site www.DataExchanger.com

DataConnector Free(tm) is an Universal DataBrowser for viewing and updating any
information within enterprise everywhere and for everybody. DataConnector Free(tm) is also an Universal DataGenerator to create, maintain datastructure,
build and execute any SQL command.

As a software house company, we are pleased and proud to inform that we delivered to the market three new
inovative software.
We expect that our contribution as independent software house will maximize your delivery project and reenforce use of ODBC and OLE software for your respective company.
If you want more details about those don't hesitate to have a tour on www.dataexchanger.com

Best Regards

Denis Schirra
Vice President Technical
CDB Technology

marketing_at_dataexchanger.com

CrossDataBase Technology delivers to I.T market and end-users community high value software to maximize efficiency and to solve huge needs of exchanging and sharing data. It provides a novative software family products for building business solution and part of one includes a visionary way to solve them.
CDB Technology conceives the first Visual DataExchange language fully integrated with Windows software based on a remote scripting technology.

DataConnector Free(tm) is an Universal DataBrowser for viewing and updating any
information within enterprise everywhere and for everybody. DataConnector Free(tm) is also an Universal DataGenerator to create, maintain datastructure,
build and execute any SQL command.

DataExchanger Light(tm) is an Universal DataExtracter for DataMigration, DataReplication with Data Transformation Services. DataExchanger Light(tm) creates subsets data with text separator or fixed structure.It is able to analyse and transform data for change management (Y2000, Euro, Maintain). DataExchanger Light(tm), with interactive process, copy and replicate data source with dynamic field assignement.It enables more rapid implementation of new strategic uses of relational databases, such as data warehouses and data marts.

DataExchanger Pro(tm) is an Universal DataIntegrater who is architectured on
VExScript(tm) a remote scripting technology.This powerful Visual Scripting Data
Language enables new information age business application. DataExchanger Pro(tm) is an Universal component to build Customer Care solutions.It works friendly with development tools (Visual Studio, PowerBuilder, Delphi, ...), Messaging server (MS Exchange, Lotus Domino, ..) and several heterogeneous Database engine (MS SQL Server 7.0, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, DB2/400, DB2/6000, UDB, Informix,and more than 100 others datasource). DataExchanger Pro(tm) delivers also a powerful engine to make data synchronization easy, comprehensive and secure.
It can be used to synchronize intermittently connected databases, such as those used by branch locations, remote departments, mobile workers and telecommuters.

OfficeExchanger Pro(tm) is an Universal DataManager for Decision support. OfficeExchanger Pro(tm) can choose any data within enterprise database, extracts, transforms, cleans, agregates and loads results into your preferred Office tools (MS Office, Lotus, ...).