Some questions on report output

From: Iancrozier <iancrozier_at_aol.com>
Date: 2 Dec 1998 23:58:36 GMT

How can I do the following?

I want my output to look like:

 Page 1                                                 HEADER

Column1        Column2        Column3
     A                    1                   2
     A                    3                   4

Page 2                                                 HEADER

Column1        Column2        Column3
     B                    1                   2
     B                    3                   4

What I get is:

Page 1                                                  HEADER

Column1        Column2        Column3
     A                    1                   2
                           3                   4

Page 2                                                 HEADER

Column1        Column2        Column3
     B                    1                   2
                           3                   4

I am using:
break on column1 page

Is there a way to get the new page and still display all values of column1?

Question 2

I am getting a new header and page number every time I use the above, but what I really want is
a brand new page, so that when I print it will give me a new sheet of paper for every
new value of column1. Is there a way to do this? Presently, I have pagesize set to 72
and I thought that the appropriate number of blank lines would be inserted, but they're
not. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance. Received on Wed Dec 02 1998 - 17:58:36 CST