Integrating Unix Oracle Forms with VB

From: <westley007_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 20:53:50 GMT

We are currently in process of creating a VB app to run on PC's. We need to also use the existing character based unix oracle forms if possible. Does anyone know of a way, short of opening a telnet session in a VB app and running forms from there, to run unix character based forms from a PC VB application? Or is there some way for Unix to call a VB app from the local machine, then when that app has finished to return control back to the telnet session to unix?

Our current system is to large to convert entirely over to VB at this time.

Thanks in advance,

Jason