Connect through different machine

From: geraldine <ggrubb_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 14:06:17 -0500

Hello,

I am running 8.0.4 on Solaris 2.6. Clients are connecting from Windows NT
boxes.

Now the question:

I have a server that I dont want my users (on Windows NT) to connect to directly. I want them to connect to another machine (Solaris 2.6) and that machine connects them to the oracle server machine(Solaris 2.6). What files (tnsnames, sqlnet, ??) to I have to setup? and how would I go about accomplishing this goal.

Thanks,
Geraldine Received on Wed Dec 02 1998 - 13:06:17 CST