Re: Attaching ODBC tables in excel

From: Roger McIlmoyle <roger_mcilmoyle_at_woodbridgegroup.com>
Date: 1998/12/01

I ran into this problem as well and I found that if you simply edit the query using the sql tool then you can specify the tablespace name as before. You may also find that if the number of tables across all tablespaces is large, that although you can create the query in msquery it will not return data to excel.