Developer 2000 Question

From: hvaughn <hvaughn_at_eagnet.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:57:30 -0500

Hi
I have been working with Forms 45/Developer 2000. My compliments to the Oracle people for writing a powerful tool. However I am missing something somewhere. My problem sounds simple, but I have spent 3 weeks trying to make this work. As I scroll through my tables (parent and child) of new records, I want a "process" button to become visible or be displayed when I reach the final record in the tables.

I am using a trigger in the table block. "when_new_record" is the trigger and I code similar to the following:

if :system.last_record = true then

    set_item_property(:table.btn_process, DISPLAYED, property_TRUE); end if;

Pardon my short memory and my failure to re write it very well.

Thanks for any help.

                   Hal