My earlier ORA FFI question

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 1 Dec 1998 14:18:13 GMT

Hi everyone,

If anyone read my message earlier and didn't know the answer, I've since discovered it.

You can pass values back to Oracle forms using the EXEC SQL TOOLS SET command which takes in a form item name eg a field and lets you assign values to it from your Pro*C/C++ functions.

Cheers,

Nick Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 08:18:13 CST