ORA_FFI Output Parameters

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 1 Dec 1998 12:05:38 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am currently having a problem returning a value from a Pro*C procedure. I am using ORA_FFI to run a function that I converted from ESQL/C to Pro*C.

However, I have declared all my parameters in Forms 4.5 as IN OUT and registered them with ORA_FFI as c_char_ptr.

I have also got a return which is of type c_int.

The return value of this is correct, but the variable parameter value is not being passed back to Oracle. Does anyone know a way of getting round this short of rewriting the Pro*C procedure?

TIA, Nick Received on Tue Dec 01 1998 - 06:05:38 CST