Re: PL/SQL Package compile Problem

From: Dr. Jan Dieckmann <JDieckmann_at_psi.de>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 12:49:01 +0100

Hi Joe,

it is really a hard job compiling PL / SQL using sqlplus. A tool could help you. Hora 3 ($ 380) shows the source code with syntax highlighting in one window. If the the source code contains compilation errors the window is split into two parts. The lower window displays the oracle error text, the upper highlights the corresponding line of the source code. If you move in the error window to another error the upper window scrolls to the corresponding source code. You can download a free 30 days trial version from http://www.keeptool.com.

regards Jan Dieckmann