-- Only for those striving for excellence --

From: WW and AW <wwheeles_at_smart.net>
Date: 1998/11/29

Hello

            Are you a person who is currently part of an organization that is not committed to doing great things ? Do you see yourself advancing in your current IT position ? Are the wages of your current position acceptable when compared to your hours ?

Well if you want to great things and are located in the Washington DC area please send me an email so we can change the answers to those questions............ Lets start a dialogue that will allow you to define your own future.... Received on Sun Nov 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CST