Re: Index reorganization

From: Biju Thomas <bijuthomas_at_email.msn.com>
Date: 1998/11/29

Instead of dropping and re-creating, consider ALTER INDEX... REBUILD .. TABLESPACE .. STORAGE (...); You can generate a script using the DBA views, DBA_INDEXES and DBA_IND_COLUMNS. Please let me know if you need help in this.

Biju

For Oracle Scripts, Tips and Links
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/4535/oracle_main.htm