Beginner - Which book?

From: Mrcamp1626 <mrcamp1626_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Nov 1998 16:20:28 GMT

I just want your opinions regarding which book is good for someone whos is new to Oracle. I am not new to programming or relational databases. I am a COBOL/DB2 programmer.

I just need a book that will maybe take be from the basics of Oracle and into some intermidiate stuff.

TIA. Received on Sat Nov 28 1998 - 10:20:28 CST