Re: Help: ERROR ORA01002: Fetch out of sequence.

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 27 Nov 1998 23:36:49 GMT

Usually caused by doing a fetch or close before an open.

Abraham Zhang (azhan_at_acs.ucalgary.ca) wrote:
: I wrote a PL/SQL block dealing with the cursor stuff via sqlplus. It
: works only good for the first 3 or 5 times, and then it hit 'ERROR
: ORA01002: Fetch out of sequence.' error. If any person could help me
: out. Thanks a lot.

: --
: Good Luck!

: Abraham Zhang

: Telephone: (403)-220-5444
: Fax: (403)-282-9361
: E-mail: azhan_at_ucalgary.ca
: Web Site: http://www.acs.ucalgary.ca/~azhan/

--
While Alcatel may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job), Alcatel does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when u opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use. Received on Fri Nov 27 1998 - 17:36:49 CST