Oracle ODBC Driver 8.0.4.4.0 SQLExecuteDirect

From: Arndt Humpert <Arndt.Humpert_at_de.bosch.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 09:39:28 GMT

Hello,
i have problems to exec an pl/sql stored proc. in VC5.0 with Patched Oracle ODBC Driver 8.0.4.4.0.
We have patched it from 8.0.4.0.0 to 8.0.4.4.0 due an sysdate field conversion error.

Now there is no return after an call to SQLExecDirect. I've made an ODBC Trace, the last entry in the logfile is SQLExecuteDirect.
And I have traced on the Oracle Server, the last recieved statement on the server is the statement before the call to SQLExecuteDirect.

Any suggestions ?

Best regards Hp

(Pengo is coming soon.) Received on Fri Nov 27 1998 - 03:39:28 CST