Do you have any idea?

From: Young-chul,Jun <ycjun_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/11/26

Hi, members.
 We currently use sql*forms3.0 and reportwriter1.1 as evelopment tools. But, A lot of end users want to use some graphical system.  So, We started to research information of some tools.  We think PowerBuilder, Developer/2000, Delphi, Visual Basic and so on. I guess there are some reports which benchmark above tools. But, I can't find it.
 If you have any idea of above tools. Please let me know.  I will appreciate any comments.

TiA.

Young-chul Jun ycjun_at_hotmail.com
Samsung SDS, Korea
OCP Received on Thu Nov 26 1998 - 00:00:00 CST