OAS 4.0.6 - 'Can not service this request, please try again later'

From: Bogdan Stepien <stepien_at_tpg.pl>
Date: 1998/11/26

I have just installed and configured OAS on clean machine, but on every request to the OAS applications I get following message: 'Can not service this request, please try again later'

The wrb.log reveals the errors throw from dispatcher:
`OWS-04517: Error indicated by broker in getting cartridges of type
LiveHTMLSamples/LiveHTML. `
`OWS-04511: Error in grabbing cartridge type LiveHTMLSamples/LiveHTML from
the subsystem.`
`OWS-04511: Error in grabbing cartridge type LiveHTMLSamples/LiveHTML from
the subsystem.`
or
`OWS-04517: Error indicated by broker in getting cartridges of type
JWebSamples/samples.`
`OWS-04511: Error in grabbing cartridge type JWebSamples/samples from the
subsystem.`
`OWS-04512: Request 8A0B9F691300-4027-E000-0E05A8C0015A has internal error
due to Error 4511.`

Quotes from the Messages part of the OAS documentation:

04511 "Error in grabbing cartridge type %(1)s from the subsystem" Cause: The subsystem, currently only CORBA model, has an error in Creating this type of cartridge.
Action: First make sure the cartridge can be manually brought up. Secondly, check the broker status.

04512 "Request %(1)s has internal error due to Error 04511" Cause: All the waiting requests return internal errors if the subsystems cannot bring up the cartridge.
Action: Solve error 4511 and then this problem is solved too.

04517 "Subsystem COA has an error in bringing up catered type %(1)s" Cause: The broker indicates that it has an error in bringing up this type of cartridge.
Action: Check broker's status.

How do I check broker's status and how can I bring up a cartridge manually? Does anyone know what's going wrong?
I'm running OAS 4.0.6 on WinNT SP3 and Oracle7.3.2.

--
Bogdan Stepien
mailto:stepien_at_tpg.pl