OWS 2.0 Question

From: Tansel Ozkan <tansel_at_openix.com>
Date: 1998/11/25

Hello,

Is it possible to specify two hostnames for a web listener with the same port number but different SSL certificates?

For example, assuming test1.domain.com and test2.domain.com are the same machine,

hostname		port	SSL Certificate
test1.domain.com	80	SSLC1
test2.domain.com	80	SSLC2

I basically want my two applications to have separate fully qualified host names (I think this requires two different SSL certificates), but I want them to use the same database procedures with the same port number.

Is this possible?

Thanks..

Tansel Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST