Senior Software Developer

From: Ilan Shamir <ishamir_at_media.mit.edu>
Date: 1998/11/25

Company: Cellarius
Job Title: Senior Software Developer (Web Development) Location: Cambridge, MA
Type: Immediate, full-time or part-time

Cellarius, Inc. is a start-up company with a unique and innovative approach
for creating virtual communities on the Web. We use technology to bring together people in ways that have never been seen before on the WWW.

Cellarius is seeking a motivated individual who will thrive in an open, progressive, team-oriented environment. We currently have an opening for a
senior software engineer. Primary responsibility will be developing and implementing Microsoft based Web infrastructure. Responsibilities will include development of reusable components, evaluation and prototyping of
Microsoft development technologies, and integration of Web server technologies with a relational or object oriented database.

Requirements:

Requires technical depth in the following:
* Internet Apps Development - IIS or Netscape Enterprise Server, IE and
Communicator, Scripting, Java, HTML, DHTML
* Windows NT Apps Development - VC++, OLE, COM/DCOM, CORBA

We offer an excellent compensation package that includes base salary, stock
options and medical insurance.

If you would like to join our team and take part in realizing a dream, please contact:

Ilan Shamir
ishamir_at_media.mit.edu
(617) 864-6523 (after 6pm) Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CST