Reports Web Browser location?

From: Mark Aurit <auritma_at_mail.northgrum.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:11:38 GMT

Im running 3.0.5.8 of Reports on NT4 Server, and I seem to have hosed the location of the eb browser. When I toggle "Web Preview", to show a report in PDF,
the system tried to open the file in the browser, and finally comes back with a
message that it couldnt find it.
The location of the browser does not seem to be in an obvious place; for all I know it reguires use of regedit.
Can anyone tell me where it is?
Thanks much, Mark Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 08:11:38 CST