16 bit ODBC drivers on WINDOWS98 problem

From: coalas <coalas_at_polbox.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 21:50:52 +0100

I got problem with running client application (made in MS Access 2.0) in MS Windows 98 via MS Runtime 2.5 and ODBC (16 bit). I got Oracle 7.0 and Novell Netware. After executing my.mdb file I got Fatal Error with pointing to sqlspx.dll file. What can I do with such problem? Any update for drivers?

Piotr Jarosiewicz Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 14:50:52 CST