Mailer for Oracle Publications at a Discount

From: <dperez_at_juno_nospam.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:45:52 GMT

Not TOO afwfully long ago I received a flyer in the mail offering three Oracle 8 publications (Complete Reference and Tuning were two of them I believe) for $9.95 for joining some book club and agreeing to purchase at least one other publication in the next year............

I LOST IT!!!!!!!! I wanted to get these pubs and a couple others, and I can't find the flyer...

Can anyone out there tell me what the club was, and provide a number to contact them?

Also, as an Oracle Master and 1997 Open World attendee I was told I'd get a 20% discount on items from the Oracle Store. But, I was just in there and it doesn't seem to have any way to tell the store about the discount. Is there an 800 number that'll get me to SOMEONE who actually KNOWS how to get things from the Oracle store? So far I've spoken to 3 or 4 people in different places but haven't been able to get document sales on the phone......

thanks Received on Wed Nov 25 1998 - 08:45:52 CST