Re: JInitiator / Oracle JVM - Web Deployment

From: Jochen Van den Bossche <Jochen.Van-Den-Bossche_at_eurocontrol.be>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:58:36 +0000

I have not yet tried the JInitiator.
The download size is 8Mb if I'm not mistaking, and that is to much (read: expensive) to pull trough a telephone line (in Europe!) You can find it at the Oracle Technet.
http://technet.oracle.com
You need a password for that, but you can get one by simply appling for it (for free).

If you do tests with JInitiator, or actally use it, send me a report of your findings.

THX in advance.

Jochen Van den Bossche
Steria NV/SA
Belgium.