Running Notepad From Forms 4.5

From: Nick Lehane <LehaneN_at_logica.com>
Date: 24 Nov 1998 14:40:53 GMT

Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if there is any way of invoking Notepad or Wordpad (or some sort of text editor) from forms. I will be using it as follows:

Call a foreign function using ORA_FFI which outputs data to a file. Call a text editor with the output file as a parameter to display results of function.

If anyone has any ideas on how best to achieve this, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Nick Received on Tue Nov 24 1998 - 08:40:53 CST