Login in/out (i.e. session) TRIGGERS???

From: NNOOR <Nnoor_at_cris.com>
Date: 1998/11/23

Unix has .login and .logout scrips which run when a user logs in and out. Are there similar options in Oracle. I am using Oracle 7.3.3 (Oracle8 could also be used) on Windows NT4 and want to execute some PL/SQL code in Oracle when a user logs in or out. It can be done in the application but I want it to be a trigger like thing where the execution is (somewhat) guarenteed. What is the best way to do it???

Thanks and Regards,
Nasir (nnoor_at_cris.com) Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST