Oracle Lite SQL*Loader problems

From: Stephen Humphry <shumphry_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:01:14 +1100

Hi fellow Oracle'rs...

I recently downloaded Oracle Lite 3.5 for evaluation but I can't get the SQL*Loader option to appear after right mouse clicking a connected database in the Navigator. Has anyone else experienced the same problem ? I have previously seen this function operating fine on release 3.0..... any suggestions greatly appreciated.

regards

Stephen Humphry
shumphry_at_hotmail.com Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 23:01:14 CST