How to assign a name for the database

From: Sarath Ratnasooriya <ed226_at_freenet.carleton.ca>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 22:22:55 -0500

Hi,

I am new to Oracle, and have some experience with other databases and SQL I installed Oracle97 in my win95 pc and I am able to create tables using SQL*Plus, but my problems are

(a) how to assign a name for the database which contains the created
tables,

(b) which folder it carries(what is the defualt folder)

(c) how to copy the created database file to another folder.

Thank in advance

Sooriyam Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 21:22:55 CST