How to connect Oracle to Notes ???

From: Koh Chee Boon <koh.sg_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:50:06 +0800

I need advice for notes 4.6 conectivity with oralce 7.

Is there anyone out there who know a thing or two about Oracle LSX? I need to download one with documentation and help files. (PS: I have tried the ORacle and Lotus Notes sites but could not find ORacle LSX.)

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 20:50:06 CST