Forms 4.5 internal error

From: Ken Stevens <ken.stevens_at_srs.gov>
Date: 23 Nov 98 07:10:37 -0500

Has anyone seen this internal error before. I can't find any reference to it on the Oracle metalinks:

PDE-PER001 (deprn2)

Thanks,

Ken

--
Ken Stevens | ken.stevens_at_srs.gov | Views and opinions expressed are my own and in no way represent implicitly or explicitly views and opinions of WSRC or DOE. Received on Mon Nov 23 1998 - 06:10:37 CST