counting digits in a string

From: Mark Foley <meftech_at_concentric.net>
Date: 21 Nov 1998 17:22:56 PST

I have a requirement that a user supplied password string contain at least two digits. So far I have not been able to come up with a good way to count the number of digits in a string. I would think some combination of TRANSLATE
and something else could accomodate this. This would be a stored procedure being called from an ASP page.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Received on Sat Nov 21 1998 - 19:22:56 CST